- USJDP Info
- Junior Prep Camp University of Denver!
- Europe Tours Switzerland!
- CCM Hockey Awards USJDP All-Stars!
- CCM Hockey Player of the Week Awards
- CCM Hockey Top Prospects
- CCM Challenge Cup Winners
- Galleries Pictures!
- 2014 Prep Camp Action
- 2014 Coaches In Action
- 2014 Off Ice Training
- 2013 Prep Camp Action
- 2013 Off Ice Training
- CCM Pro Fit Sessions
- 2013 CSCS Switzerland Tour Pics
- 2012 Prep Camp Action
- 2012 CSCS Switzerland Tour
- 2011 Prep Camp Action
- Prague, Czech Republic Tour Pics
- USJDP Swiss Tour
- Romanshorn, Switzerland
- Kuessnacht, Switzerland
- Zug, Switzerland
- Forms Forms
2014 USJDP Junior Prep Camp!
Week 1: June 22 - 28
Week 2: June 29 - July 5
University of Denver
"I have coached the Prep Camp the past two years and have been very impressed with not only the caliber of players at the Prep Camp, but their willingness to learn as well. I look forward to being back again in 2014!"
- Brian Kaufman, Omaha Lancers USHL Head Coach / GM
"I have enjoyed working this camp the past 4 years as it really allows me to put these driven young men through the paces to see what they are made of. If you are a highly motivated player, with the goal of playing Junior A, and then college hockey, I can think of no better place in the U.S. the help you attain those goals. This is one of the top development programs in North America."
- Mike Corbett, Head Coach, University of Alabama-Huntsville, WCHA
"The format of this camp is one of the best I have seen at this level. The demands of this camp are such that the improvement in the players can be seen each week. I really enjoyed working it these players last year and was pleasantly surprised to find a number of players for my teams this season. In fact, one has already committed to a D1 school. I highly recommend this camp for any player looking to make the jump to Junior hockey, and ultimately NCAA hockey."
- Jay Miller, West Sound Warriors/Port Huron Fighting Falcons, NAHL
"I have attended and coached the last two summers at the Prep Camp and have been very impressed with the camp. Not only is it very well run, but the players are all hard-working, committed players who are willing to do anything to improve. The daily schedule and coaching staff the USJDP has put in place at this camp is not only making these players better, but opening some doors for them too. I look forward to returning in 2014."
- Nick Harper, Wichita Falls Wildcats, NAHL Assistant Coach